Given below steps will help you to activate your Norton product. For the product’s protection to work Norton activation is required.You can activate with two things – First: you need Internet and second: A valid subscription for Norton product key.
Note: If you already have Norton product code/key, skip to step 2.
Your Norton product already installed in your PC then follow these steps to find your product code/key & activate.
STEP 1: Seek out the location of your Norton Product Key.
The location of your Norton product key or activation code depends on how you acquired the product.
- If you bought your Norton subscription from Norton Online Store or a third party website, the product key or activation code is in your confirmation email. Check your confirmation email in your inbox folder. If you didn’t get there check you spam folder.
You can also seek out the product key from your Norton account under services page.
- If you bought a boxed Norton product CD online or at retail store, your activation key or product code is inside the box. It will printed on a card in the box or either scratch card on the back of the CD sleeve or DVD case.
Norton product code/key is a combination of alphabetic and numeric characters. It doesn’t contain any special characters and it’s use for Norton setup process.
STEP 2: Activate your Norton product
These activation steps is for the current version of Norton products.
- Start your Norton product in your system.
- You’ll see Renew or Activate Now button on the Norton product window, next to the subscription status, click on it.
- Click I have a key or code to enter. You can skip this step if you see the prompt to enter the product key.
- Fill your product key on prompted box, and click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Review your subscription details, and then click Done.