The internet, while incredibly entertaining as well as useful for a variety of purposes, is also a dangerous place. If you are not careful with the kind of content you interact with when online, you can end up with a quickly spreading virus in your PC that can hijack almost all aspects of its functioning and put your personal data at risk of being stolen, deleted, or used for unintended purposes. To get expert help visit Norton.com/setup
Thankfully, there are a number of effective tools available to help you deal with these viruses and other kinds of malware as well. One of the most well known and widely used ones is the Norton Power Eraser.
What is Norton Power Eraser
The Norton.com/setup Power Eraser Tool acts like a scanner. Created by Symantec, this tool thoroughly inspects your computer or other electronic devices and notifies you about the most aggressive threats that may be putting your system at risk. Even though it carries out some heavy-duty scanning of the entire system, it is still extremely lightweight and runs smoothly on all kinds of PCs. The Norton.com/setup Power Eraser tool is so powerful that it can even dig up crimeware that goes undetected by any other antivirus program you may be using, such as the ones provided by www.Norton.com/setup.
Once you have downloaded the tool, you can Scan for Risks and then Fix them almost immediately in a few minutes. It also allows you to undo the most recent fix to return to the original state.
How to Download Norton Power Eraser On a Windows PC?
Following is a step by step guide detailing how to download this useful and powerful Norton tool on your Windows PC:
- Go to the Norton.com/setup website Home page.
- Search for and locate the Norton Power Eraser tool.
- Click on Download. It is a free to use the tool.
- Save the NPE application file and Run it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Once the process is complete, click on Finish and close the window.
- Launch the Norton.com/setup Power Eraser tool to start running scans and removing harmful viruses from your PC.