Follow this guide to set up your Norton Core Router device with ease:
Device Requirements For Norton Core Router
Make sure that your mobile device:
- Runs on iOS 9 or higher or Android 4.4 version or higher.
- Supports Bluetooth Smart (BLE).
- Has an internet connection, particularly through mobile data.
How to Set Up Norton Core Router
Before you move on to setting up your www.norton.com/setup Core Router, make sure that you have a Norton account, an internet connection with a modem, or a modem router device, as well as your mobile device with the Norton Core app already installed. Once these requirements have been fulfilled, you can move on to setting up the Norton.com/setup Router:
- Open up your Norton.com/setup Core Router package and locate the WiFi Router, the Ethernet cable, the AC power adapter, and a Quick Start Guide.
- Select a location for the router that is preferably near the broadband internet connection and is void of any obstacles so that the wireless signal is transmitted as clearly as possible.
- Place the Router device on a shelf, table, or stand- an open space.
- Turn on your mobile device and activate the Bluetooth so that you can connect with the norton.com/setup Core application.
- Launch the Norton Core app.
- Tap the Set up Norton Core option.
- Agree to the license agreement and Launch it.
- Tap Next.
- Select your current broadband in the Select Your Current Wireless Setup screen and then click on Next.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen to connect the router with the modem and then turn on the power.
- Wait for approximately a minute after plugging it in until the www.norton.com/setup Core Router starts displaying a blinking white light. This indicates that the device is ready.
- Allow the Core Router to complete some configuration and establish a secure connection along with the latest updates.
- Once the process is complete, you will be asked to Sign In to your Norton.com/setup account. Do this using your existing credentials.
- After you are signed in and the Core has been linked to your account, you will see a message saying Norton Core is activated. You can tap on Next.
- Choose your Network Name and Password on the subsequently appearing Let’s Create Your Secure Network screen. Tap Create after filling the fields.
- If the process is successful, you will see the Congratulations screen.
- Tap on Next to view your subscription details and the home screen.
- The light on your www.norton.com/setup Core Router should not be blinking anymore- it should be a solid white light, indicating that a secure connection has been established.