For solutions to the Norton Antivirus Subscription Expired POP -UP-Read on. A strong antivirus solution is the famous Norton Antivirus. It makes it safe and secures all of your personal data. This includes data on your digital devices like your PC and Smartphone. Importantly, ensure your data are protected at all times. Therefore, it is important to keep your Norton software program updated to the latest version. Subsequently, activate a subscription before the last one expires. As a result, there is no possibility that an attacker causes you harm. However, there is also an issue of Norton Antivirus Pop-up.
What is The Norton Antivirus Subscription Expired POP-UP
We welcome you to become a user of Norton Antivirus. Afterward, it may be shocking to see a pop-up. The message related to the Norton Antivirus Pop-up will be ‘Your Norton Subscription Has Expired Today’.
This is a matter of personal safety. You may want to act immediately and check your antivirus subscription. Otherwise, maybe you would even purchase a new one leading to a browser-based scam. It consists of nothing more than false pop ups and setup errors. Errors and pop-ups cost your money. In addition, they make you subscribe to services you do not need.
This fake error will usually display the following message: ‘Norton Renewal Centre: Your Norton antivirus subscription expired POP UP has expired today. Your subscription to Norton 360 has expired. Renew Norton 360 to stay protected’.
HOW CAN I REMOVE THE NORTON ANTIVIRUS SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRED POP-UP?
Update Norton Antivirus
- Firstly, make sure that your Norton product is of the latest version.
- Next, activate the product.
- Check the status of your subscription by launching the program. Moreover, click on Subscription Status.
- This will show you the Norton Antivirus Subscription Expired POP -UP expiry date of your product.
- On the main screen, click on the Live Update button.
- Restart your computer after the installation of updates.
Uninstall Suspicious Programs
- Dangerous programs that have downloaded on their own on your system can cause this error message to pop up.
- Go to Settings on your PC.
- Click on Apps.
- Go to Apps and Features.
- From the list of programs, select suspicious or unknown programs. Subsequently, when program highlights click on Uninstall
Use Malware bytes
- There may be malware on your Windows PC. Subsequently, Malware bytes will help you detect them. Thereafter, the program will remove it from the system
- Firstly, download Malware bytes on your computer. You will be able to find a free version online.
- Secondly, use the free version of the program to scan your system.
- Thirdly, click on quarantine after the scan is complete. In other words, it will remove the malicious or infected files and programs on your database.
- Fourthly, restart your computer to apply the changes.