Last Updated on November 15, 2020
Another thing you need to take care of is whether or not you already have a Norton antivirus setup account. If you have already downloaded or purchased a Norton antivirus setup product before, you most likely have a Norton antivirus setup account since the installation process requires you to be logged in with one. If you are purchasing a Norton antivirus setup product for the first time or have forgotten your old credentials, you can make a new Norton account.
Making A New Norton Account
- Launch your browser on your computer system.
- Go to www.login.norton.com.
- Locate Don’t Have an Account? And under that, find and click on Create Account.
- On the page that subsequently appears, you will be asked to enter your email address.
- Re-type your email address in the box that says Confirm Email Address.
- Type in your name respectively in the First Name and Last Namespaces.
- You can also choose to enter your mobile number with the country code to activate two-factor authentication. It is highly recommended that you use two-factor authentications to secure your Norton antivirus setup account and prevent unknown third parties from accessing it.
- Select your country in the Region portion by browsing through the drop-down list.
- You can also check the box if you wish to receive product updates, offers, and security newsletters from Symantec and Norton antivirus.
- Finally, click on Create Account.
- If you have left any field missing or filled it incorrectly, you will be prompted to make the relevant corrections and then move ahead.
- Once everything is correctly entered in the respective spaces, you will be able to successfully process the request and have your new norton account.
After Making The Norton Account
Once you have made your new Norton antivirus setup account, you can download your Norton antivirus products with ease. After you have purchased the subscription that you want, simply go to www.norton.com/setup and log in with your new account credentials. Enter the Norton antivirus setup product key in the given text box and click on Enter to get the Download link. Run the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation process.
Your account essentially acts as the central platform using which you can control a bunch of different functions pertaining to the Norton antivirus setup. You can review the Norton antivirus setup product range, install various programs, control the settings and manage program setup, and keep everything up to date.