Norton Antivirus software is known for being one of the best options when it comes to protection programs for personal computers as well as mobile devices such as tablets and smart phones. It is a complete, all encompassing program that covers all the bases and provides you with the best and safest form of online and local network security by running regular scans and giving you all the features and elements you need to keep your personal data safe and secure.
One of the features offered by norton.com/setup is the Norton Product Tamper Protection. It essentially builds a defensive fortress that serves to protect the product files from any viruses, malware, ransomware, or other threats. This means that no one can tamper with your norton.com/setup product settings. In the case that any unauthorized user, third party, or suspicious applications are making changes to your norton.com/setup settings, then you will be able to check the modifications and monitor them under the Norton Tamper Protection feature. But in order to do this, you need to have the norton.com/setup tamper protection feature enabled which is done when you have checked the option for Settings Password Protection along with Norton Tamper Protection.
In other cases, you may need to temporarily turn this setting off for a while. In such situations, it is good to know how to enable and disable the Norton Product Tamper Protection Feature, and you will find the steps on how to do just that for your norton.com/setup product ahead:
- Launch the norton.com/setup program.
- In the main window, click on the option that says Settings.
- In the subsequent window, find the option for Administrative Settings and click on it.
- Go to Product Security. Here you will find a switch that flips between On and Off.
- Turn the switch towards On if you wish to enable norton.com/setup tamper protection and Off if you wish to disable this norton.com/setup feature.
- Once you have made your decision, click on Apply to save the settings.
- If you are turning the feature off, you will also have to decide the time period for which you want the feature to be disabled.
- Click on OK once you have selected the time duration.
- Then go back to the Settings window and hit on Close to finish the process.