Last Updated on December 30, 2019
Norton security was developed by Symantec corporation back in 1989. It is a cross-platform security suite that offers subscription-based, real-time malware protection and removal. Norton believes that everyone has the right to explore the incredible World Wide Web without worrying about cybersecurity. They are focused on protecting this freedom of users. It also deals with identity theft, spam filtering, and phishing protection. Some of the features include personal firewall, Cloud backup, password manager, SafeCam, dark web monitoring using LifeLock, secure VPN, real-time threat protection. Performance tuning is also provided for slow processor computers.
The software provides multi-layered security to protect from any potential or existing threats. Their free VPN can be used to access the web anonymously while also protecting your identity, private information, and passwords. The LifeLock option offered by them alerts users whenever their information is used for credit of any services. Parental controls for children can be set up on devices that they use. Norton.com/setup activate key offers secure cloud backup for those crucial documents that need additional protection. The security software also prevents credit fraud through card monitoring and reports in case of any illegal activities on your cards.
The antivirus features include:
- Virus removal from your Windows, Mac or Android devices.
- A 9-point detection and elimination of threats.
- Remote service that is fast and easy for our convenience.
- Prevents pop-ups and suspicious computer behavior.
- Smooth running of your devices within one hour of use.
They offer four types of packages:
- Comprehensive packages
- Device security
- Online privacy
- Other security services
The comprehensive packages include Norton 360 standard, deluxe, Norton 360 with LifeLock set and Ultimate Plus. These versions include different services which can be selected according to your use. Norton provides a money-back guarantee for its award-winning services that provide 100% protection.
Norton Security is compatible with Windows, Apple, and Android. It can be downloaded for PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
Download Norton from Service Provider
If you downloaded Norton from Norton.com/setup activate key, product will be activated automatically as you provided the activation key online. The below-mentioned procedure should be followed for third party downloads.
- Sign in to your Norton.com/setup activate key website and find the page from where you downloaded your software originally.
- If you want to download it on a new computer, download the setup again and install it on your computer.
Key Activation for Norton – (Norton.com/setup activate key)
- Start Norton.com/setup activate key after it has been successfully installed.
- Click on the My Norton button next to the Device Security option.
- To activate your subscription, click activate now in the main window.
- If you want to renew the subscription, click help and then under the Account Information icon click “Enter Product Key.”
- Now enter your product key or renewal key provided by Norton. (To locate a key visit: https://support.norton.com/sp/en/uk/home/current/solutions/v1027402 ).
- Once you enter a valid key, the software will be activated and you can start using Norton right away.