Last Updated on January 21, 2021
Norton is a security software that introduces new ways to help protect your devices both online and offline. It also protects your identity and privacy when working online.
Some of the services include:
- Cloud backup
- Password manager
- Dark Web monitoring using LifeLock
- Secure VPN
- Real-time threat protection
The software offers multi-layered security that protects your devices against any existing or emerging malware threats. Thus, it protects your private and financial information whenever you go online. You can browse anonymously with a no-log VPN which helps keep your passwords and bank details secure. Norton also provides a LifeLock option that alerts users when their social security number, name, date of birth or address are used for credit of services. Parental controls for any devices that children access can be put up using Norton.com/setup activate. Automatic secure cloud backup is also provided with different security plans that help you store private and important documents safely online. Credit card monitoring, scores, and reports can also be provided by Norton to detect any kind of credit fraud.
Steps for Norton.com/setup download:
- Open your home web browser and search for Norton.com/setup activate.
- After the page loads, you will be asked to sign in if you have an account, or you will have to make one.
- Once you log in successfully, you will have to provide your 25 character activation key.norton-com-setup-activate/
- Your homepage will open where you can select the package you want to download.
- Click the download/get option and the Norton.com/setup activate will initiate on your computer.
- Once the setup completes you can start the activation process.
Norton setup activation
Once the download completes, you can open the folder location and begin the installation process.
- Open the folder where the Norton.com/setup activate has been downloaded.
- For Internet Explorer, click Run. For Firefox or Safari, on the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download button to see downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded. If you’re using Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded.
- Then double click the icon and click ‘yes’ for administrator permission.
- You can select the language and country in the next window.
- You will be asked to agree to the license agreement.
- Close the window once it has completed.
Your Norton protection will be activated once your payment procedures are complete. Norton offers 100% protection against malware and provides a money-back guarantee.
If you want to try Norton before subscription, they also offer a trial version. The trial version can be downloaded here: https://uk.norton.com/downloads?inid=hho_supp_header_free_trials. The trial version offers 30-day free protection against malware, then the subscription can be made once the trial expires.
They also offer a few free security tools like Norton security scan, power eraser, and password manager. If you’re just looking for Norton Antivirus protection that is no longer offered for a free trial. Antivirus Plus and other options are available that can be purchased according to your needs.