Last Updated on January 21, 2021
NORTON ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE (Norton.com/setup enter product key) OVERVIEW
On April 15, 2019, Norton presented a patched-up lineup of buyer antivirus items, for the most part under the resuscitated Norton 360 brand. Norton’s Windows antivirus items offer generally excellent protection against malware and valuable additional TOOLS, yet do not have some security features and make an overwhelming framework load during sweeps and scans for malware and harmful files. In the simplest of terms, it can be said that Norton’s Windows antivirus software can shield anything from a solitary PC to a boundless number of PCs, cell phones and tablets with malware detection that is considered to be among the best.
WHAT’S NEW IN THE NORTON 360 LINE?
The refurbished Norton 360 line, propelled in April 2019, incorporates a password manager, online backup programming and capacity and a boundless information VPN administration. With the incorporation of LifeLock identity assurance in the costlier choices, Norton.com/setup enter product key is introducing itself as a one-stop for all your security and protection needs and requirements.
HOW TO INSTALL NORTON ANTIVIRUS?
No longer do you need to purchase a CD that comes with the Norton package in order to install it on your computers. As of now, if you want to install Norton to your PCs, you initially need to go to a link given on the retail card to e.g. Norton.com/setup enter product key. If you are thinking about how to install Norton antivirus on your gadget, given below are a few steps to help you out:
- Uninstall your previous antivirus.
- Find the Norton.com/setup enter product key, which is usually a 25-digit alphanumeric in the format of XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. If you bought Norton through an e-commerce store or a retail store, you will get a key card which will have your 25-digit product key written on it. You will need to scratch the covered part in order for it to be revealed. If you bought Norton online, you will find your product key in the confirmation email that you received after making your purchase.
- Go to www.norton.com/setup enter product key on the left-hand side of the screen, which will take you to either Create a Norton Account or Log in into your Existing Norton Account.
- After logging in, you need to enter your 25-digit alphanumeric norton.com/setup enter product key. Click on Agree & Download to download the Norton installation file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions mindfully and you will have your Norton Antivirus completely set up.
BENEFITS OF NORTON SECURITY SOFTWARE
Benefits of Norton (Norton.com/setup enter product key) Security include:
- Norton protects your PC from spyware, adware, malware, viruses, and other annoyances that attempt to access and cause damage to it.
- You will be protected from almost all threats lurking on the Web.
- Norton not only detects the spyware and viruses, but it also eliminates them, as well.
- Before harmful malware can even attack your PC, Norton locates and blocks it so your PC is safe from all dangers.
- Norton works with your electronic mail messages, too, which means you don’t need to worry about attachments sent to you by strangers or even friends.
- It can encrypt some of your most critical passwords so no one can hack your PC and steal your identity.