Norton AntiVirus is basically an Antivirus and Antimalware product that uses heuristics and signatures to identify viruses. It is efficient in protecting computers, from a single personal computer up to an unlimited number of computers, including smartphones, and tablets.
Norton Antivirus has several functions, which include, the backing up of software, lifelock identity protection for systems, email spam filtering, unlimited data VPN service, webcam protection, dark web monitoring, malware detection and overall protection from phishing. The revised and improved Norton 360 line – launched in April 2019 – includes many features including an unlimited data VPN service, a password manager, an online backup software and the integration of LifeLock identity protection. It’s easy to go to the site to setup Norton.com/setup install and activate the Antivirus.
How to Install Norton Antivirus on a Computer system (Norton.com/setup install)
To set up Norton AntiVirus on a computer system, go to Norton setup webpage but make sure you register with your registers email address or watchword. Once you enter your email and password, click on ‘Sign in’. After that, you should open a window Norton setup, click on transfer Norton setup and enter the product key you purchased. Finally, click on agree button and transfer.
To install Norton.com/setup install Norton Antivirus on your computer:
Click on the download icon (Norton.com/setup download). Now, double click on the downloaded setup file, Hit RUN. You will see on-screen instructions which you should follow for the Installation process completion.
How to set up & install Norton Antivirus For Mac:
Go to norton.com/setup install to set up and install Norton AntiVirus for your Mac.
- Make sure you uninstall any existing security software from your Mac – including previous versions of Norton.
- Go to the Norton Security Online page and click Get Norton Security Online.
- Enter your Xfinity username and password
- Norton install will follow. Norton.com/setup install
- Now, Create or log in to your Norton account.
- Click to install locally
- or install on another device.
- You can now begin local installation process.
- Now, Open your Mac list of downloads
- Double-click the install file.
- Run the installer.
- Install pop-up appears on screen
- Click Open.
- Click Agree & Install.
To activate Norton on your computer after installation (Norton.com/setup install):
- Open your Norton product
- Put in the key (Norton.com setup with product key)
- Open the main window
- Now, click the assistance button
- Enter the Norton product box
- Now enter the product key (this should be within the accessible choice below account data)
- Copy the key from your email
- Enter the Norton product box on prompt (If you got your product offline, you need to have a retail card)
- Get the product key on the rear side of the card.
- Set it up Norton.com/setup install
Why should you visit Norton setup install website and activate Norton?
Norton uses a wide variety of virus detection methods – the emulation, sandbox, suspicions behaviour methods.
For all your security and privacy needs, Norton AntiVirus is a one-stop. You can easily install and activate Norton by going online to norton.com/setup install